Juz press it ...=)

2014年3月17日星期一

Caffe Bene @ Sunway Pyramid

Sunday 16.03.14

enjoy my sunday noon with my bestie.
we plan to sunway pyramid because of this ....
CAFFE BENE.
Their "Bingsu" really attracted me ....
hahahaha ,
so i would like to have a try with my jimui...
have fun with them on the lovely sunday ...
they really made my day ...
Of course,
their cake, waffle and also coffee also looks not bad ....
if got chance,
can went here to relax,
but,
i think caffe bene is just new,
so quite alot of ppl went there,
and,
we have to wait ....
so if possible went there on weekday.

This UFO is same as snowflakes and other cafe,
when the UFO is vibrate ,
it means your food of coffee is ready .




I like their colourful wall...
u can have a great and nice photo if your background is colourful...
so lets have a photo when u visit there =)

Strawberry Bingsu Rm10.90 (s)
Cookie & Cream Bingsu RM10.90 (S)






 v




Rating: 
Comment: I think i will try the second time here for their cake and waffle with coffee, because i feel that bingsu for me is just taste ok only. 

Address:
Caffe Bene at Sunway Pyramid Subang (near H&M)
Lot OB5.G.2, Sunway Pyramid
No. 3 Jalan PJS 11/15
Bandar Sunway,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Facebook 
https://www.facebook.com/caffebene.asia

没有评论:

发表评论