Juz press it ...=)

2012年10月18日星期四

Tonton.com.my

Its already the 5th week of the semester 2 !!!

OMG !!!!

                         Mid-term is coming soon next week ~

18.10.12 Thursday 

wake up on 8 something and my lecture class is on 10am ...
BROADCAST writing !!!

Finish lecture early and have a breakfast or lunch at paparich~~
many people will say paparich ??
so RICH !!
but ...
i want to tell u ...
i just ate normal nasi lemak !!
rm2.80 !!!

Hmm ...
today have a happi day again ...
i won and get freebies from tonton.com.my...
anyone know tonton.com.my??
is actually online tv ....
www.tonton.com.my ....
just register and u can get free tv show or tv drama =)




I love TARC ...

a lot of activities or function that we can join !!
have a lot of fun !!
and .
experienced a lot in sem1 ...
sometimes get free pen ~~
free drinks ~~
and sometimes free facial cream ~~
and sometime even free the Librease ( very girl need it every month xD)



没有评论:

发表评论