Juz press it ...=)

2014年3月10日星期一

Cafe Vina @ Setia Alam

The first time visit here ....
For me, i think it is a normal environment ...
but, 
what i can say is ....
a lot of ppl like their food here ....
Hmm ...
for me, 
i visit here with one of my bestie,
she told me that Cafe Vina's food not bad ....
so, we decide to chit chating in this place ....

At first, 
we just order drinks,
but then we feel abit hungry then we saw the menu,
i think their pizza is not bad la ...
so we tried it ...

Exactly,
their pizza is delicious ...
although we just order one pizza, 
but we can feel the delicious ~~



Magherita pizza Rm15.50










Rating:  
Comment: i will go again to try others foods. Hope it wont disappointed me =)

Business Hour: 
Address:

  • 8, Jalan Setia Indah Y U13/Y
  • 40170 Shah Alam, Malaysia
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/cafevinaMY?ref=ts&fref=ts

没有评论:

发表评论