Juz press it ...=)

2013年10月30日星期三

30.10.13 5:46pm 

The feeling now is seriously depressed !!!
Today is my UNLUCKY day ~~~
so long didnt happen to me ....
but, 
today like happen to me whole day ....

i hope i can rearrange my feeling but sometimes u can say easily but its hard ...
when u feel the feeling on yourself is different ....

until now, 
im still like cant really accept the reality .....
maybe " human " is some kind of selfishness ~~
" true heart " !!!
where is it ????
everyone have 2 sides .... good and bad ....
everyone are not perfect , 
so u cant say u are not bad ...
maybe u bad in others way ....
seriously ....
u cant say that u have no scheming ~~
because nowadays the environment is not like the past .....

I rather make myself quite than become an acting person and doesn't real !!
i feel like so hate it ....
pls think of others , if the person is u , how u will think it ?????






没有评论:

发表评论