Juz press it ...=)

2013年7月5日星期五

Thursday 4/7/2013

Thursday 4/7/2013 

Presentation day ....
i think ....
i have a good group members ...
hahahha ...xD 
Its been long time didnt have presentation ...
so, 
we are so nervous about the presentation bcz we heard that it is "Scary" and also tutor very fierce, something like tat ...
The most scared us is that we are the FIRST GROUP !!!!
OMG ...
my part is simple la, 
just present half of our story board ...
The comment from tutor is not bad ....
i feel that the idea is GOOD !!!
good job my group members ....
i hope that i got help out something la ... xD 

WHAT I WANT TO SAY IS ...
Thank you my group members ...
actually i wont feel that im so useless in this group ...=P
hmm, 
actually "mosquito" is the good leader ... xD
she lead us and help me alot ...
she care and help me Alot alot ...
she is the good friend which can friend with ... =)
She accompany wait pv12 bus at 9pm but she stay at TBR ....
OUR END PRODUCT !!
After presentation,
shoot another events at PWTC ....
we 2 have fun at there ... xD
EAT free donut there ...
YUMMY !!!


NIGHT ...
HEAD injured ...
T.T
seriously im so pain at the moment the back cover of the car ...
its bring me think back that i hit by a car too at college ...
"MYVI " !!!!!!!
oh no ...
hahaha ...
my head is like a very hard cover , 
already so many times gets hits !!!!
I didnt blame anyone because i know it is my fault too, 
im always so blur and careless ...
what i angry about is the ppl that hit me didnt say sorry ....
that all ....
i know the feeling , 
if im the person hits ppl ...
i will have same feeling of the ppl ....


** updated on saturday 6/7/2013 **


没有评论:

发表评论