Juz press it ...=)

2013年5月18日星期六

i like this photo so much ...
this pose so special and have meaningful for me .....
i hope i can smile to overcome all those challenges in my life ....


18/5/2013 Saturday .....
i was super busy today ....
hmm ....
Actually i already know the consequences  ...
not only tired , 
i scare will affect my studies....
seriously, 
this semester all my subject was very hard ....
4 credit hours and 3 credit hours ....
all is so important ....
i must concentrate my studies actually , 
but now my situation , 
money and studies is so important for me ...

sometimes, 
something happen suddenly or something finally will happened is actually is a fact ...
u cant change it , 
u should change urself , 
fixed it urself ,
and also overcome to find a road for urself ....

from my semester break until now , 
most of the expenses i use my own money , 
where i get my own money is from last year my working salary , 
but now , 
the money almost flying d  ....

NOw , 
what can i do  is just working , working and working ...
sometime what situation u are just u know, 
others cant know exactly ....

i hardworking to work to earn money myself , 
no matter parents have give me money anot , 
working is still the must for me, 
through the days , 
i know my pocket money is become less and less, 
even 1 month i cant have money ....

not to blame anything ....
seriously ...
i know im the one lucky among so many ppl , 
these small matter cant make me down ....






没有评论:

发表评论