Juz press it ...=)

2013年3月6日星期三

Wednesday 6.3.2012

Today from morning until afternoon also non stop doing my assignment , class .....
My lunch time already fly away ...
but luckily ...
someone bought me a bread (RT Pastry-my love ) and kaya ball after my first class ...
so shock and also feel happy at that moment ...
Thanx bii ...

10am class but wake up at 8 something and rush for my assignment again ...
luckily ..
today ...
i didnt stay at college until night ...
4 something i already can back to condo ...
is so happi for us ...
hahaha ...

BUT ...
the following weeks will be more and more busy ...
seriously ..
the week 1 i still can relax abit ...
but in the following week ...
feel so suffer ...
no time for me to rest !!
my brain keep on headache ...
thing this think that ....
my shirt all oso no time to wash , so i just take back hometown to wash on saturday ....
my table messy until i no eye to see ...
haiz ...
but i think it is the experience for me to manage time ... 
its must manage time before u really do something ...
if not , 
everytime is last minute work ...


** what to do ??? life is like tat .... we must learn how to face it ... we should smile and think positive to overcome every problem , u will feel more happi **








没有评论:

发表评论